Thursday 3 April 2008

First Time Blogger


So here is the first of an occasional series of things that I have got to say. Some will be short some will be very short. None are likely to be interesting.

I suppose that I should start by giving you a little about me. I am married with two brilliant mini me's. I live in the North West of England, on the coast. I work in local government but you won't find much about that in these musings. When I am at home, I am at home and work doesn't come into conversation.

I love music, radio and football (particularly The Mighty Reds), holidays in Cornwall and I am interested in community and local issues.

Will I blog every day? Probably not because I might miss too much football on the telly, but I will try to do something every week and more often when I can.

Come back for more ramblings (Possibly even about rambling, you never know what I've got in my locker).


No comments:

Post a Comment