Tuesday 24 August 2010

Two Truths and a Lie

Have you ever been to one of those conferences that insist that you do an "icebreaker" at the start so that you can relax and talk to the rest of the delegates? Or maybe you have had to go to an ante-natal class and each of the other expectants has to reveal a little about themselves so that you can all "share the experience".

One of the most common of these icebreakers is the one entitled "Two Truths and a Lie". I'll try to explain it as simply as possible. You have to write three things about yourself, two of them are supposed to be true and one is supposed to be a lie. Then your fellow delegates have to try to guess which is the lie. I know, it's complicated but...

So I thought I'd give it a go here and see if you know me as well as I think you do. So here goes.

Fact 1: - I once interviewed the leader of the Liberal Democrats during a General Election Campaign.

Fact 2: - I appeared on stage in a musical at the Liverpool Empire with Alvin Stardust.

Fact 3: - I once raise almost £1,000 for charity by staying awake for over 100 hours, finishing off by playing ten pin bowling.

So go on. Take a guess and tell me wich you think is the lie and why. All will be revealed on Friday 28th.

No comments:

Post a Comment